Strict Standards: Non-static method HeadSpace2::get() should not be called statically in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/headspace2/models/headspace.php on line 344

Strict Standards: Declaration of HSM_PageTitle::load() should be compatible with HSM_Module::load($meta = '') in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/headspace2/modules/page/page_title.php on line 201

Strict Standards: Declaration of HSM_Description::load() should be compatible with HSM_Module::load($meta = '') in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/headspace2/modules/page/description.php on line 118

Strict Standards: Declaration of HSM_Tags::load() should be compatible with HSM_Module::load($meta = '') in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/headspace2/modules/page/tags.php on line 348

Strict Standards: Declaration of HSM_JavaScript::load() should be compatible with HSM_Module::load($meta = '') in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/headspace2/modules/page/javascript.php on line 87

Strict Standards: Declaration of HSM_Stylesheet::load() should be compatible with HSM_Module::load($meta = '') in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/headspace2/modules/page/stylesheet.php on line 112

Strict Standards: Declaration of HSM_Stylesheet::init() should be compatible with HSM_Module::init($args) in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/headspace2/modules/page/stylesheet.php on line 112

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home3/meetsing/public_html/buy-digitalcameras-online/wp-content/plugins/simplepie-core/simplepie.inc on line 716
Digital SLR Cameras and Photography For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) : Buy Digital Cameras Online
Home » Digital Photography

Digital SLR Cameras and Photography For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))

Submitted by on December 9, 2009 – 3:53 am9 Comments

Digital+SLR+Cameras+and+Photography+For+Dummies+%28For+Dummies+%28Computer%2FTech%29%29

Review

“…simple to understand” (Which Digital Camera, October 2008)
–This text refers to an alternate

Paperback
edition.

Digital SLR Cameras and Photography For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))

9 Comments »

• D. Looper says:

Perfect
    Book was in perfect condition, came quickly, was reasonably priced and is a very helpful book.

• Armageddon Aviator says:

Great book !
    This book is great if you are fairly new to DSLR photography and need to get familiar with the basics.

• C. C. Murphy says:

A must have for someone wanting to get more out of their DSLR
    I picked up this book as a refresher but am astonished at how much I was missing out on all these years. I am an avid photographer mostly when I travel.

• Anne Waugaman says:

A must have item!
    This is a great DVD. This is my first SLR camera and I know very little about the many, often daunting and intimidating, features of my camera but this DVD explained them clearly…

• P. HUFFMAN says:

Amateur photographer
    This is a great book for beginniners. I found myself having to go back and re-read pages to make sure I got the concepts, but it was definitely a positive thing.

• K. C. Becker says:

Not for beginners, wastes pages telling you about why dSLRs are better
    I recently bought a Canon Rebel XSi and bought this book, hoping it would make life easier. It doesn’t!

• Jerry Bradford says:

Review for digital Cameras for Dummies
    This book was a great bargain. I got a new book for a used book price.

• Steven Wolff says:

Not what I expected
    It’s an okay book but I’m disappointed at lack of usable content. I’m willing to bet that the idiots guide to digital slr cameras would be more informative.

• Sandip Bhattacharjee says:

Good but….
    The book has the basics of what you need to decide on which DSLR you want..and even some idea about which lenses to buy…it is a good book.

Leave a comment!

You must be logged in to post a comment.